Fast and Furious

Monday, December 2, 2013

Paul Walker memorial site



Paul Walker's death hit me in a numb shock. It was this memorial site (see image above) that really made me grieve. I felt like I lost a family member. When I was into the racing scene, there were no mass media outlets to promote this adrenaline ride.

Then in 2001, The Fast and the Furious movie opened up at the box office with a massive $41 million in its opening weekend to outdistance the competition. I watched this movie in Mountain View the first weekend. Paul Walker and Vin Diesel put street racing on the world map.

Five more Fast and Furious movies were made. This racing franchise sparked a big movement across the world. Another FF movie is close to wrapping up production, though director James Wan and his crew are trying to piece together this Paul Walker tragedy (per new reports about the horrific crash and IMDb news lists concerning FF7).

The memorial image above produced an emotional response. I have been following Paul Walker since the 90s. He seems like one of those cool guys who is always doing good deeds. He died moments after taking part in his own charity organization to help others. I respect Paul Walker. His death hit me hard, especially because Hollywood is a dream that I continue to pursue.

This unofficial Fast and the Furious Movies fan site dedicates today to honor Paul Walker. Please share your condolences for Paul Walker below to honor this great person. May Paul rest in peace and continue to inspire us all to dream and do good for the world.

Rest in Peace

Paul Walker

1973-2013



No comments:

Post a Comment